Friday, April 1, 2011

How To Put Pokemon Cheats On Itouch Using Ifunbox

How time flies!


I had not realized that I have been since early February without posting an entry, and was convinced she had less time without escribir.En part may be good sign that nothing has happened has been very interesting but not anything bad, just we have been spending the winter days between school, activities, duties, some out of snow, and little April more.This bring us family birthdays, Easter holidays, and ... the dreaded colonies aaaaiiiiiisssss !!!!!!!! At the end of the month, just when we return from Easter we will our little colony, and is the second time was very satisfied p4, very excited, but mostly convinced, this year, p5, if that is excited, if it wants to go, but ... not so sure I believe that this fighting an internal battle with that issue, the truth is not very good as help, because on one hand I feel like it because it will most the babysitter s of its kind, on the other is what to look away from me a couple of days and one night, she gladly would stay with me, but once they were at home and think that all his companions are enjoying colonies, arrepentiria.Lo I think I better not say too much of the subject, let go, sure it will happen in large, well with his friend @ s and miss, and as I say in the title, which time flies and before you know it will be home and back lol! (Who will have more desire to stay, the child or mother ???!!!). The picture is of the colonies last year, when the coach was launched, I think his face says it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment