Monday, April 4, 2011

Can Lyme Disease Cause Electrical Sensations



"I get lost, so, sometimes in a futile imagine what kind of people who will be to see me, how is my voice, what kind of figure he wrote in involuntary memory others, how my gestures, my words, my life apparently recorded in the retinas of the interpretation of others. I have not ever gotten me from outside. No mirror in which we give ourselves as you were, because there is no mirror to get us out of ourselves. It would need another soul, another placement of the eyes and thought. If I were a film actor or extended recording on my old loud, I'm sure it would be just as far from knowing what side I'm there, then, want what they want, Record yourself to me what of me record, I'm always in here, in the fifth by high walls of my awareness of me. "

Book of Disquiet Fernando Pessoa



0 comments:

Post a Comment