Thursday, April 28, 2011

Design On Front Of Ship

Holaaa'M SINGLE WITH SPRING


Yep, got the dreaded colonies and today my daughter went to spend the night outside her happy, nervous, with much enthusiasm, as it should, I actually, although I lived for the first time Last year, in p4, I can not get used to watch her go with a backpack loaded so big and so different to what is a trip of only dia.Son 18:30, and not to do, no time the bathroom, do not pick up the room, and the shoes always means not to do homework for tomorrow, or making things from school, I begin to realize that you really, we approach the end of the day and my little Ladybug Jinghai not home, I was feeling the same year Last evening I AFTERNOON.TONIGHT.EAST coming out for a walk, I went to one of those stores household items that are very well priced and there are many little details originals, I've only seen things for Jinghai, I have purchased a sea \u200b\u200bgoodies box of funny, very original and a basket to store toys and things that never have a place, and these days is that brand new room and is very excited about the decoracion.Saliendo have gone through the supermarket to buy four things for dinner and ended up being more than four, that if a sponge bath sponge Bob, thinking of his face when morning shower when I get home, you will do very much, because only by that, just by his expression when see, I bought it, and a bag of potatoes football team that had never seen, and when you throw dinner tomorrow potatoes ... well, well, you will see how it is! jajajaja.Total, when you are constantly with your child, there are times when you miss a day whole to devote to it, and no, it is not, one, at least that you see in the picture, do not know what to do without their chinoni.Buenas night and morning will come soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment