Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Honeymoon Bridal Shower Ask For Money Poem

Innisfree "? Follow me.

http://youtu.be/OKHSIpFYLhc

Now I will arise and go and go to Innisfree
will build a hut made of reeds and clay:
I have nine rows of beans, a hive for bees;
And live alone, lulled by the hum, in a clearing.


I have some peace there, for peace comes as a slow trickle,
drip from the halos in the morning to the chirping of crickets;
Midnight will be an earthquake, and noon a purple burn
And the afternoon will be filled suckers wings.


Now I will arise and go, as always, day and night,
hear how the water in a grave whisper, caress the shore of Lake
When I'm standing in the road, or on the pavements gray, I hear
in the depths of my heart.

The Isle of Innisfree Lake

WBYates

I Will Arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And
a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made: Nine
bean-rows will i have there, a hive for the honey-bee;
And live alone in the bee- loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.


I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.

The lake Isle of Innisfree
WBYates



0 comments:

Post a Comment